Sending PM's auto. and working with custom profile fields

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dansige
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sending PM's auto. and working with custom profile fields

Postby dansige » 31 Oct 2009, 17:20

Hi,

I'm working on a small project where i need to:

Send out automatic PM's to certain persons.
This is done with cronjob. When the script sees the right date it will send out PM's to the members in involved. So far i haven't found the feature myself :S Is that even possible?

Working with custom profile fields
I have a few custom fields set up and need to be able to look over the member and show what they all have written down in that field. Haven't figured that out how that's done :S

Can anyone help?

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”