A mod to not increase topic views for admin

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

A mod to not increase topic views for admin

Postby imkingdavid » 14 Nov 2009, 17:30

Hey, my new website is just starting out and I'm trying to get a better idea of who all is viewing the posts on my board. So I would like a way for the software to only increase the view counter for topics when someone that is not an admin views the topic. That way I can see who all is viewing it besides me.
I'm sure I saw a MOD to do this somewhere, but I can't find it now, after spending quite a few minutes on phpBB.com. I would delve into the code myself to try and find it, but I don't have the time at the moment.
phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

Re: A mod to not increase topic views for admin

Postby imkingdavid » 14 Nov 2009, 19:06

phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”