Request : Mod who enable opening joiend pdf inside post

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
westernz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Request : Mod who enable opening joiend pdf inside post

Postby westernz » 10 Dec 2009, 14:58

Hello,

I need mods, the first one is this one.
I hope you will be able to help me freely.
Maybe i will be able to pay later a little amount as a donator for exemple.

Already in my forum, when you add ad pdf bbcode forward a link, the pdf is immediately open inside the message when read.

But that really don't work with joined pdf :(
I tried some stuff but i'm really not good.

The best will be : pdf automaticaly open on read if added to the post.

The most simple will be : Add a button like "Place inline", this one will add pdf bbcode befor/after and the most important it will add to show the stored pdf.
I did the bbcode, I remaked the button "place inline" in place PDF, but never i found a way to add code to show or find stored pdf.

Can i have your help ?
Thanks
Have a nice day.

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”