My Topic Tag Mod Problem

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pierce_MVP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Topic Tag Mod Problem

Postby Pierce_MVP » 04 Jul 2010, 00:11

imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

Re: My Topic Tag Mod Problem

Postby imkingdavid » 04 Jul 2010, 03:09

You cannot use "echo()" to display anything inside phpBB and have it show where you want it to due to how phpBB is coded. You can use $template->assign_vars(); with the template system to display whatever you want wherever you want it.
phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

Pierce_MVP

Re: My Topic Tag Mod Problem

Postby Pierce_MVP » 04 Jul 2010, 05:52

I know template system.I just showed when I used echo its display and when ı used assign variable.Echo is example for mod.I want when I use assign variables it should be display "with echo"(don't understand use echo.Just display with echo in assign variable.).

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”