mChat Issue

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Raz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mChat Issue

Postby Raz » 05 Jan 2012, 18:32

Hi there, I am having a issue with mChat,

My First Issue is that not all BBCodes are Working, as Colour's work, but [url] .. dose not ..

Second Issue is that The delete / edit options worked upon install but in changing the files for a new theme, those options have gone and only the "ban" option remains. I have tried checking the permissions and such but i am site admin, site founder, Global Moderator .. so this leads me to believe there has been an issue in transporting the files from the original Pro silver theme to the new ? ..

If somebody can help me on this i would be most appreciative.

Thanks.

Raz.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: mChat Issue

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2012, 20:39

Need a link to the forum with the mod active for guests.

Raz

Postby Raz » 08 Jan 2012, 22:08

http://euro-cs.com ..

The board is currently in a state to prevent registration and Guests, however i will PM you an account i made specially for you.

In regards to the above issues,

I would also like to move the Announcement to the top of the chat, along with the Users Chatting, rather then the bottom, in the Chat title preferably / around that area.

The last thing i wanted to ask about was, creating Chat rooms, example ..

A room for support, a room for JUST Staff .. (admins / mods ext..) ..

If you could point me in the right direction of creating this, i could attempt my self i hope.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give, and i will be sending that PM now.

Again Thank you.

Raz

Postby Raz » 09 Jan 2012, 20:04

I don't mean to be impatient, however, the launch of the site is soon, and i am developing it for a client. This is my first phpbb3 website, and would really appreciate some assistance with the issue, Please.

Again, thank you in advance for any help.

doktornotor

Postby doktornotor » 09 Jan 2012, 20:21

Support requests via PM go straight to /dev/null!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Jan 2012, 20:53

I do not log in to other peoples forums to be able to provide to them support.

Raz

Postby Raz » 09 Jan 2012, 20:55

Raz

Postby Raz » 09 Jan 2012, 20:56

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Jan 2012, 10:15

Well it would also be nice if you had the bbcodes active for the login you gave me.

This is the exact reason as why I do not like using passwords stuff. In the amount of time it has taken for you to PM me the login stuff and for me to actually decide to use it, the issue (if there is one) would have been solved by now.

Instead I have to jump through hoops for you.

Raz

Postby Raz » 10 Jan 2012, 12:33

themission

Postby themission » 10 Jan 2012, 12:44

:popcorn:

martin123456
Old member
Old member

Postby martin123456 » 10 Jan 2012, 18:08

Due i see your in england so it should not be to hard for you to understand what rich has said

he dont do logins if you want help then enable chat for guests so guests can see and post in chat.

if he did do logins then he would spend all day just logging into sites

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Jan 2012, 19:31

The ability to use bbcodes are a user/group permission and is not found within the .Mods tab/ACP settings of the mod.

Untitled.png

Raz

Postby Raz » 10 Jan 2012, 22:58

Return to “Modders MOD support”