New User With an Install Problem

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steveraven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New User With an Install Problem

Postby steveraven » 09 Jan 2011, 18:21

Hi, first post!

Sorry to be so negative on my first post in this forum, but I just installed AutoMod in order to - erm - install mods - and there seems to be a no-show on my first attempt, so I thought I'd check in here.

The mod in question is 'Tweet Topic or Post, which I see is working fine on THIS site, but theres nothing at all showing on my own site.
The style template is DVGFX on a 3.0.8 version of phpbb, and I did all the purging stuff after installation.
Is there something I'm missing or is the mod not yet compatible with 3.0.8?

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New User With an Install Problem

Postby bonelifer » 09 Jan 2011, 20:43

ACP -->> Board Configuration -->> Board Settings --: Board Hash: set that and the image should show up if you've purged the cache.

steveraven

Postby steveraven » 10 Jan 2011, 07:52

What does 'board hash' mean?

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 12 Jan 2011, 04:45

Have you done the needed edits on your style? AutoMOD can try to do that for you, but IIRC you need to tell it to do them if you don't use Prosilver or Subsilver2.
You should have a setting named Board hash in ACP > Board Configuration > Board Settings. Set that to your forum address (url).

Return to “phpBB Modders”