A Bored Noob...

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

A Bored Noob...

Postby Noobarmy » 15 Apr 2009, 03:02

Meh, i haven't been here in a while! And haven't posted in an even longer period of time (although i'm sure most of you prefer it that way :P). Anyway i came back and had nothing to really reply to so thought i'd make a post... just to spam really... cause i'm boredd, i've got exams coming upp... its really crap =[ and the worst thing is.. all the guys i used to work with are all going off to uni now so are just laughign at me and my crappy school exams! (igor *cough cough*).. ah well ... btw if you don't remember me, i'm just a bored noob =)

sayonara,
anthonyyy

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Bored Noob...

Postby Lord Le Brand » 15 Apr 2009, 09:39

Hey Anthony,
Good to hear from you again! :)
My girlfriend is having exams next month too. :mrgreen:

So how's life been lately, except boring?

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: A Bored Noob...

Postby Noobarmy » 15 Apr 2009, 13:50

yay someone missed me :D
ah cool things re still going good with you two then?
what're you upto now uni i'm assuming?

not too bad i guess boring sum's it up nicely lol, haven't touched a piece of coding in like 3 years now its shocking =/, and i'm single again :roll: but yeahh 4 weeks to exams, 8 weeks until i "finish school" then 12 week holiday woooo =D, but yeah GCSEs and all that, got 8 A*s, 2 As and a B in my mocks... hopefully looking for 10.5 A*s and an A in the summer... someone needs to whip my arse into working though, now was that you or hidde :? :beer:

Return to “General Discussion”