Forum addiction

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forum addiction

Postby igorw » 03 Sep 2006, 22:33

Have you ever been addicted to a forum? So you just keep refreshing the page, browsing, reading, and replying to each new topic?

Well it has happened to me, and i just stayed up all night. It's possible :D

But it stopped after a while. I don't think it's interresting enough to be "addicted to" for long times.

Have you experienced this?

- we're poor!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 04 Sep 2006, 01:17

Sure, it's one of the reasons I'm even here on this forum. ;-)

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 04 Sep 2006, 05:03

i don't think i'm addicted, i could always stop visiting forums, but it's always something to do :)

dojo

Postby dojo » 28 Nov 2006, 16:48

Ahem ... Would I consider myself addicted to forums? I own 10 and I post in more than 200 ... well .. I think you already know the diagnostic :D
- articles, tutorials, free themes and graphics for forums

blazes816
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby blazes816 » 28 Nov 2006, 17:06

phpbb.com
here
flashkit.com
kirupa.com

and my own of course.

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 29 Nov 2006, 00:04

*blinks looking around with a browser always opened to phpmodders* Adiction? Nawwwwwwwww.. :D

Okay yeah it's happend. I'd waste whole days at a forum.

"Naku ga yousuru ichidanto tsuyosa kyaku ga icchuu wo yusuru."[/size]

Return to “General Discussion”