For steve (Talktalk)

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
martin123456
Old member
Old member

For steve (Talktalk)

Postby martin123456 » 20 Mar 2012, 22:39

Steve have you noticed talktalks so called homesafe bot(s) following you around at all ?

I did some site surfing over the last few weeks and when ever i visit the 3 sites i own talktalk is there.

i also created a few testing sites (on my own server i host) and kept the links quiet and guess what talktalk is there too.

after some insane searching i found nothing really just a lot of ppl moaning talktalk is following them and a so called quote from talk talk them selfs stating they follow no one but they do have 2 robots that monitor webpages that there customer's visit and they claim them robots scan the pages (cough bulls)

i have added lots of things into my spider page in the acp and it never picked up when talktalk visited

But i struck gold today the below will detect both of the bots if you want it

Bot name: TalkTalk [BOT]

Agent match: .NET CLR 3.0.4506.215

These are the only matchs that seem to work of course there is plenty of posts stating bla bla bla but none worked for me.

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Re: For steve (Talktalk)

Postby steve » 21 Mar 2012, 08:24

Steve ©

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussion”