dojo

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dojo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

dojo

Postby dojo » 23 Jul 2006, 11:36

Hello all.

I am a Romanian web developer and I know evil from my own community. Since we seem to be in love with phpBB and he's such a nice member in there I thought I should join this nice project and help people here as much as I can with my limited knowledge.

I am a woman, I practice Karate shotokan and I run over 10 sites from my own network.

Nice seeing you all :)
- articles, tutorials, free themes and graphics for forums

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 23 Jul 2006, 12:20

Hey dojo :)

Nice to see you joined! I hope you can learn something here! It's not that hard. As you have installed lots of MODs, you probably already are at the point where you understand what phpBB's system does, but not why :D
I suggest you look at a PHP tutorial (there are some [url=http://phpbbmodders.com/viewtopic.php?t=125]in this topic[/url]), and learn what an array, a variable, functions, ect are. You can already do quite a lot with just the basics ;)

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 23 Jul 2006, 12:25

'Elo.

Hope to see u round :)

Return to “Introductions”