McNet

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
McNet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

McNet

Postby McNet » 31 Jul 2006, 08:42

It's me, McNet ;)

Hi.
My realname is Marc and i'm a programmer since i'm ten years old.

I've started with little Websites or the mother of web - HTML - my best friend in this time was SelfHTML :D

In this way I've spend some time in PERL/CGI Scripts and also other developments in C++ and Phyton. 5 years ago I've started with PHP and also my own first webaplications. And than in time I've found phpBB-Software and also the Premodded version Orion and have started to mod it for me - and therefor today I'm a real Modder for phpBB and Orion (Experience with phpBB-Systems:3 Years).

So I think I'am a good person for phpBBModders, too ^^

Regards McNet

(excuse my english, it will be better in next time :D)

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 31 Jul 2006, 09:13

Welcome marc ;) i like people who started programming from their youth. i certainly did !! i started from around 5 hehe i hope your a good person for phpBBModders ;) everyone helps...

Noobarmy ;)
Living in elmo's world

skyagh
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby skyagh » 01 Aug 2006, 02:33

Good history to be shared and I wish I can be as successful as you in the upcoming years.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 06 Aug 2006, 09:52

Welcome, SelfHTML is really usefull indeed. I also use it alot if i don't know something. No doubt that you're a good person, feel free to post up some MODs ;)

- we're poor!

Return to “Introductions”