Greetings from australia :)

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SuperRoach
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings from australia :)

Postby SuperRoach » 09 Feb 2010, 09:02

Hello all :)

I'm a avid phpbb fan, been using it since the early days of 2, and have a forum that's grown and survived every kind of upgrade to it as it's got bigger as well.

I've ealways looked on as phbb3 being a bit mystical with the level of abstraction it's done for development - small mods seem so hard to do!

With modx looking mature enough now, i'm eager to learn some more from teh community around here and integrate some of the standalone projects i've made in the past to a phpbb3 forum.

I've made mostly gaming related things, such as a led sign displaying scores and information from call of duty servers, statistics on matches, administration helpers.

I'm also right into podcasting, but that's for another time I guess :)

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Greetings from australia :)

Postby Semi_Deus » 09 Feb 2010, 17:46

Hi SuperRoach, welcome to phpBB Modders :)
Great to see an interesting introduction again.

I'll see you around.

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

onehundredandtwo
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby onehundredandtwo » 10 Feb 2010, 06:08

Hi there, welcome to 'modders. :)

.snow

Postby .snow » 04 Mar 2010, 18:42

Welcome aboard

Return to “Introductions”