hello everybody

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Terr0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hello everybody

Postby Terr0r » 18 Nov 2011, 22:57

hello everybody

I've been here a while and have posted noting on this forum

So I will say hello to everybody

-> Nick Name : Terr0r
-> Age : 29
-> Country : The netherlands
-> How did you get here : phpBB.com
-> Nickname Explanation : Terror is a music style in the Hardcore scene on the World
(And I have change Terror to Terr0r and that is my user name all for 3 years on different forums and sites)

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: hello everybody

Postby bonelifer » 19 Nov 2011, 18:54

Welcome to phpbbmodders!

Return to “Introductions”