Hello from Bulgaria

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Head
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Bulgaria

Postby Head » 14 Apr 2012, 16:37

Hello (Здравейте) from Bulgaria. I'm in my native country for the Easter and I want to say "Здравейте от България" (Hello from Bulgaria) to all members in this forum. Bulgaria is one very beautiful country and I want to show you one great picture from Bulgaria. :beer: :)
[img]http://razhodka.blog.bg/photos/127838/1imgp1754.jpg[/img]

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hello from Bulgaria

Postby Ooopsie » 14 Apr 2012, 16:38

Greetings and enjoy the site. Oh yeah, we ALL like beer. You could get banned for not liking beer. (just a joke).

Again, welcome.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Apr 2012, 16:39

:wave:

If you're from Bulgaria why do you have Italy selected for your nation?

Head

Postby Head » 14 Apr 2012, 16:47

I work and live in Italy, but my native country is Bulgaria and I'm in Bulgaria for Easter.

bimbargo

Postby bimbargo » 23 Apr 2012, 14:45

Hello from Bulgarian living and working in Bulgaria and with Bulgarian flag. Belogradchik Rocks are on the image in the first post - North West Bulgaria. :hai:

Return to “Introductions”