Altering view topic page?

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rich

Altering view topic page?

Postby rich » 07 Nov 2008, 09:13

Hi ive installed the great mod annual stars but want to change it so on the view topic page it will say something then show the star, so like it says location: uk, I want it so member for: then star.

I've so far only managed to get it saying this on the view topic page
{ MONTHS_OF_MEMBERSHIP }:
i'm now at a loss as what to edit now, any suggestions
The All New Steels Website:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”