Default Board Preferences

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drrp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Default Board Preferences

Postby drrp » 15 Nov 2008, 22:26

I would like to set the default for Pop up window on new private message to Yes, and also would like to set the default for Notify me on new private messages to No. Can both these options be done? If not, first choice would be to modify the Notify me on new private messages option (to no).

Thanks in advance for you help - using version 3.02

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”