Mod Articles System

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dakin Quelia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mod Articles System

Postby Dakin Quelia » 14 Dec 2008, 15:13

Hello

I would like to know if you will do the Article System to mod for phpBB3 because it's interresting for my RPG Project (the tutoriels).

See you soon

JimA

Re: Mod Articles System

Postby JimA » 14 Dec 2008, 15:15

Well, I assume that the one from phpBBmodders.net is custom made, but there is a MOD in development on phpBB.com.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=589907

Dakin Quelia

Re: Mod Articles System

Postby Dakin Quelia » 14 Dec 2008, 15:19

I know but I prefer that. The appareance (Categories) is better than the mod. :)

It will be interresting as mod. :D

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”