SVN Keyword $Id$

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
femu

SVN Keyword $Id$

Postby femu » 10 Jan 2009, 06:56

Hi,

I'm doing my first steps on SVN and I'm wondering, what I'm doing wrong with the SVN Keyword $Id$ ...

I went through evil<3's [url=http://phpbbmodders.net/articles/general/svn_advanced/?sid=9a64d04835a87608a67efbffe17f0167]KB article[/url]. But the version ID informations are neither in the export files nor the SVN checkout files ...

Any idea, what else I might do wrong or miss?

Thanks.
Last edited by femu on 12 Jan 2009, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
Kind regards,
femu

Mr. Bond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SVN Keyword $Id$

Postby Mr. Bond » 11 Jan 2009, 14:52

Although I'm certainly no SVN expert I do have this working, have you added the SVN property (Author Date Id Revision) to the file?
• •

femu

Postby femu » 11 Jan 2009, 14:59

I though it's enough to ad $Id$ as svn:keywords, as it should combine the other three ...

Do I need to add the others too?
Kind regards,
femu

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team

Postby Lord Le Brand » 11 Jan 2009, 22:30

so you set svn:keywords="Id" on all files you used $Id$ in? If so, that should work. If not... well, anyone can make mistakes :D

femu

Postby femu » 12 Jan 2009, 02:50

Ah! That might be the error. I set $Id$ as keyword. So I tried it withou the $ signs ... and it works :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot!
Kind regards,
femu

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”