Genders Icon Modification

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Schmischi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Genders Icon Modification

Postby Schmischi » 25 Mar 2009, 18:22

Hi

Ad First, sorry for my bad English. I am from Germany.

I've Installed the Genders Mod an is work fine on my Forum

Now i want Modify in Viewtopic the Gender Image.
I need the Image right from the Username without the Gender, same view as in Memberlist.
Can anybody help me with the Changes?

Thanks Rainer

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”