A questions MOD related and non MOD related

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dan27

A questions MOD related and non MOD related

Postby Dan27 » 25 Apr 2009, 15:11

Hi,

In the Evil Quick Reply MOD, how do I get smiles to appear next to the quick reply box.

And also how do I get the Quick Reply button to be displayed at the end of the topic next to
the post reply button as well, so it appears at the top and bottom.

And last, how do I get a boarder around the 'Who is online' section on my forum.
I am using Revolution style, best style ever ;) :D

Thanks.

Afterlife(69)

Re: A questions MOD related and non MOD related

Postby Afterlife(69) » 26 Apr 2009, 07:31

Both can be acomplished with simple templating changes, if you are confident with HTML/XHTML, just open up your template files and it is mostly HTML code. If you are not so confident, your best bet is to hire a designer (or get your existing designer) to make the changes.

I do freelance if you are interested.
Life in the house :)

Dan27

Re: A questions MOD related and non MOD related

Postby Dan27 » 26 Apr 2009, 11:04

Ok well my existing designer... it's me :lol:

Well I have the smilies down anyway, I just want to know which bit of code I have to edit/change
to make the button show at the bottom as well.

And about the style question, I will ask in the Revolution forum.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”