The Evil QR Button help!

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dan27

The Evil QR Button help!

Postby Dan27 » 26 Apr 2009, 21:09

Hi,

I have put Evil Quick Reply on my forum, works wonders, but I want to have the QR
button at the top and bottom of a topic, not just a the top.

Can anyone help me and give me the code on how to put the button where I want it.

Thanks.

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Evil QR Button help!

Postby Lord Le Brand » 26 Apr 2009, 23:20

Hi Dan,
You've asked the same question in another topic, which per the forum rules isn't actually allowed either, but I'll leave it in place just for now, until I've checked with the team.
Please do not post multiple topics about the same question.

Thank you,
Lord Le Brand

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”