Voting Mod

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
second_coming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Voting Mod

Postby second_coming » 08 May 2009, 10:45

Hi all,

I run a few phpbb3 forums for people who play World of Warcraft. They are looking for a way of viewing who voted for what option in a poll and also the ability to restrict voting to certain groups of registered users.

Anyone know of a mod that might be able to do what I am looking for?

thanks

hww

Re: Voting Mod

Postby hww » 23 May 2009, 23:02

idiotnesia has a MOD in development over on phpbb.com which does the former (not sure about the latter).

IIRC, however, it's still in DEV or ALPHA status and has some bugs.

Harry

Edit: It's actually in Beta. [url=http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1359695]Advanced Show Poll Voters 0.0.1[/url]. While searching phpbb.com for idiotnesia's MOD, I also stumbled across [url=http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=571804]Show poll voters for phpBB3[/url], which may or may not be useful (I didn't read the whole topic).

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Voting Mod

Postby Obsidian » 23 May 2009, 23:24

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”