adding the field topics just under the posts in all the post

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
anik123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

adding the field topics just under the posts in all the post

Postby anik123 » 23 May 2009, 20:16

hi
i am new to phpbb
i need to add the number of topics the user is active in the fields of each posts he as posted just under the numbers of posts and joined fields
how can i do this?

thanks in advance

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”