mchat & Wow5thaniversary style

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sisablo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mchat & Wow5thaniversary style

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 19:45

URL: http://cruzadoshispania.comze.com/Foro/
Versión phpBB: 3.0.11
Installed MODs: mchat
Style: Wow5thaniversary
Server: linux , free .
Upgrade another version: No
AutoMOD: Si , v 1.0.2
URL del MOD:: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/mchat

I see mchat like this >>

[img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7681/capturaekq.jpg[/img]

at first sorry for my poor english ...the fact is when i have installed mchat and force installation on Wow5thaniversary i could see it normal like style but when i go to ACP > Style > and i refresh templates themes and image galery i see it like in atached picture > grey and i dont know how to fix it :S

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: mchat & Wow5thaniversary style

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 May 2013, 20:03

That is in the mchat.css file within that styles theme directory and is done via mchatmain if I recall correctly.

Sisablo

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 20:15

this?
Attachments
Captura.JPG

Sisablo

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 20:21

i dont know why but erasin mchat.css its look fine! :o but when i write the letter overflow dont appear scrollbars when so much letters on box! :S i dont know what to do if i erase mchat.css its look fine but dont work correctly!

themission

Postby themission » 30 May 2013, 20:48

Sisablo

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 20:51

thanks for your reply themission , i know where control the color but that is not the proble, the problem is what is written above :S

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 May 2013, 20:56

The problem is that you have removed the mchat.css which controls that. You have to adjust the mchat.css file to match that of your style.

Sisablo

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 21:09

i´ve no remove the mchat.css you can see on the pictures of my ftp is the original ....

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 30 May 2013, 21:29

All of that grey area above where you make a post is there because you need to fill that box up with some more post. (going by that image above) and the scroll bar will not show until you have more posts than what shows in the chat box. Have you been able to change your colors by editing the mchat.css?

I created a template for that WoW style with Handyman's chat but I may check that style out with mchat.
Keep editing those files, it looks like you have it coming along pretty good.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Sisablo

Postby Sisablo » 30 May 2013, 21:38

[Solved]...i´ve done this and the result is this >> [url]http://cruzadoshispania.comze.com/Foro[/url] i´ve atached the files for someone like me, hardhead! xD
Attachments
wow5thaniversary.rar
(6.76 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 May 2013, 22:22

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 30 May 2013, 22:26

Attachments
wowmchat.gif
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

6mille

Postby 6mille » 15 Dec 2014, 14:39

Sorry for upping this old post, but I'm trying actually to insert mchat in this template (wow5thaniversary) and I've made all that i can for this, reading this forum and others without any success.
Does anyone can help me to do this ?

Things i've done :

Install mchat on the default temple (prosilver): it works fine without any bug.
upload files from mchat template prosilver folder to wow5thaniversary template folder and try to modify files in the wow5thaniversary like in prosilver: it doesn't work.
Try to follow this topic to update the files : it doesn't works.

Hope someone here can help me. I've seen it works on the screenshot so it is possible but i'm not an expert in php and css :(

In the best case, if someone can send me the modified files or at least explain me clearly what to do, I would be very happy.

PS : Sorry for my english.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Postby Lumpy Burgertushie » 16 Dec 2014, 18:35

as in the last post above yours, open the mchat.css file, find the relevant parts of it and change it to what he shows.

open the index_body.html file for your style and make the changes he shows that he made.

you must use ftp to download the files to your computer. you must use a good text editor to open/edit the files.

then you have to upload them back and then you have to refresh your template and theme from the admin panel styles tab.
on the left, click on template, on the right, click on refresh for your style
same for the theme.

robert

Return to “Modders MOD support”