Profile link into new window (tab)?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Justananomaly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Profile link into new window (tab)?

Postby Justananomaly » 29 Jan 2014, 16:20

Hi!

I have my mChat in a wrapper (because joomla! jfusion bridge) and everything works properly, but I have to questions.

1.) How do I make it to where when someone clicks a username in the chat box, it opens in a new tab or window?

2.) How do I make everyones username bold in normal chat (like the when responding, but in normal chat?)

Thank you!

Justananomaly

Re: Profile link into new window (tab)?

Postby Justananomaly » 29 Jan 2014, 17:32

Ok I got the name to be bold, but how do I get the link to the users profile to open in a new tab, or make the link go away all together?

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 29 Jan 2014, 18:02

Steve ©

Justananomaly

Postby Justananomaly » 29 Jan 2014, 18:14

Ok I found and edited it in mchat_avatars.html but I do not see that code in mchat_no_avatars.html anywhere... like... at all. I'm using the latest version. Can you check for me? I strictly only use mchat_no_avatars.html.

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 29 Jan 2014, 19:25

Could you post the content of the mchat no avatars html file between the [code] tags please
Steve ©

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 29 Jan 2014, 22:16

Sorry it is really hard for me to read the code correctly on my phone, undo your edits and i will post the correct edits tomoro morning :)
Steve ©

Justananomaly

Postby Justananomaly » 29 Jan 2014, 22:17

Edits undone! I'm looking forward to it, and thanks again for all your support!

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 29 Jan 2014, 23:15

// topic moderated and code will be posted tomoro as missing closing tag of the a href
// @ Rich special characters are being replaced with there entity's..
Steve ©

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 30 Jan 2014, 10:46

Steve ©

Justananomaly

Postby Justananomaly » 30 Jan 2014, 19:35

That worked! :beer:

You're awesome!

Return to “Modders MOD support”