Possible to use on AcidTech Theme ?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Tinker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possible to use on AcidTech Theme ?

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 09:27

So i installed this MOD using Automod and its working fine on the default theme Prosilver, however i found a theme i like and i my site all working with that theme and i've recieved good feedback from family and friends, however the mBox ain't working for this theme, is there anyway i can get it to work ?

Theme Link: http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/AcidTech

My Website Link: http://thevaultmusic.net/forum

Edit: okai i havent made any changes since posting this but now its appeared atleast but with no borders or colors and some other graphical errors, any idea whats up with it ?

Korkel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Possible to use on AcidTech Theme ?

Postby Korkel » 25 Jun 2014, 10:38

Enable chat for guest.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 10:42

thought i did one sec.. EDIT: done

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 25 Jun 2014, 12:55

Did you do the style edits? You can apply the prosilver based style with automod.

martin123456
Old member
Old member

Postby martin123456 » 25 Jun 2014, 13:02

The style is subsilver2 not prosilver.

Do a search as the fix for the border is posted on this site.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 13:05

I'll have a look, it be nice if you could link if you know where it is because i'm not too sure what to search for but i'll try, ill edit this if i find it EDIT: i can't find anything to do with the borders missing for a subsilver2 theme... the mchat is working fine with prosilver theme that comes with php

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 25 Jun 2014, 14:01

No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 14:10

thanks at the moment i just refreshed webpage and im getting this error template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/acidtech/template/mchat_body.html does not exist or is empty

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 25 Jun 2014, 14:36

Where did that file(s) go? It was there and showing on your site 20 minutes ago. Are you using automod?
Check your server in that template/ directory to see if the mchat files are there.
You did something didn't you? Files don't just vanish.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 14:39

i was thinkin bout giving up and uninstalled it... EDIT: this was before i saw your solution on the CSS otherwise i would of done that

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 25 Jun 2014, 14:44

You can get mchat to work in your acidtech style with a few custom edits.
The thing is, with that custom style you will have to make edits to get most mods looking right.
With custom styles comes custom responsibilities.

I searched for acidtech and mchat installs but didn't find it.
I'm with Martin... I know someone has templates for acidtech, it's a popular style.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 25 Jun 2014, 14:45

yeah, at the moment though ima just reinstall the phpbb from scratch since now it's comin up more errors when logging into the admin crontrol panel... i aint even deleted anything other than mchat

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 25 Jun 2014, 15:33

Just searched again. Nothing... Why is there nothing on the acidtech style for mchat?
I'll rewrite the mchat templates for the acidtech style later and post a how to.

Edit: I see you are re-installing phpbb on your site.
You will have to drop all of the database tables first in your phpmyadmin.
Let it create all new tables for your fresh install.

martin123456
Old member
Old member

Postby martin123456 » 25 Jun 2014, 15:39

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 26 Jun 2014, 16:36

right im back , martin123456 im going to look at that now thanks, and thanks for peoples help so far, ive just reistalled and got bk to were i was with my site just lacking a few posts and i've backed it up :D

Return to “Modders MOD support”