Mchat on SE Gamer Template

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Break
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mchat on SE Gamer Template

Postby Break » 16 Jul 2014, 21:23

Hello, i really need some help here, i have phpbb3 version 3.0.12 and installed automod, then i installed mchat 1.3.8, setting things nicely and tested on prosilver default theme, which mchat works really well.. then i installed SE Gamer light template, and mchat just don't work... i have reinstalled mchat and i have applied prosilver changes to SE_gamer and nothing... i have editted overall_header.html and added
i have added that line because the html doens't have ... <li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>
<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and U_MCHAT --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_MCHAT}#mChat" title="{L_MCHAT_TITLE}">{L_MCHAT_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and U_MCHAT -->
<li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_MCHAT}#mChat" title="{L_MCHAT_TITLE}">{L_MCHAT_TITLE}</a></li>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST -->

I hope you guys help me, because i really need.
thanks in advance :)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Mchat on SE Gamer Template

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 Jul 2014, 10:18

Link to the board with the mod active for guests as well as SE Gamer Light active for the anonymous account.

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 10:35

im working on localhost, but i think i jus found the solution, i think that i don't gonna do it again, because i really don't know how i solucioned the problem!!
i just uninstalled the version 1.3.8, installed 1.3.5, uninstalled 1.3.5, reeintalled 1.3.8 and apply changes from prosilver to SE_gamer.. it looks awesome!

edit: how to i change backgournd color of the chat, or change it to wallpaper, or gradient color?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 Jul 2014, 10:53

That would be found within the mchat.css file in the theme directory of the style. mChatBodyFix I believe

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 10:58

Thank you! i'll try it soon!

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 13:20

Where do i change Mini-chat for whatever i want? im searching but i can't find it

I already eddited all the languages ucp.php and added

// BEGIN mChat Mod
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'UCP_CAT_MCHAT' => 'mChat',
'UCP_MCHAT_CONFIG' => 'Preferences',
));
// END mChat Mod

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 Jul 2014, 13:37

language/xxx/common.php

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 14:31

Thanks you my friend!! you really helped me!
Now im going to try to change backgound on the chat! :beer:

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 16:47

As you guys know, im doing the forum with SE GAmer template, Ok, so everything's going nice, until i test the PM, i choose a test user to send the PM, text subject and some text on the text field just for testing, i can preview nice, i can save draft, BUT when im click SEND, it keeps loading page, and it goes anywhere.. I recieve the PM anyway, but the person who's sending keeps waiting for some feedback, like a message or returning to index.html heres some pics of sending, and recieving..

UPDATED: If the PM is for me, like if im admin, and send PM to admin it works, if it's for other user wont.... how to correct that?

The same happens when a new user click "SEND" to regist AND it happens when i click "activate" on ACP panel!!! :o is that because im on localhost??? :o

[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/qn398o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/tasgog.jpg[/img]

Hope you help me :)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 Jul 2014, 18:22

This has nothing to do with the original topic. Please start a new topic in the phpBB Modifications forum.

Break

Postby Break » 17 Jul 2014, 18:28

Done!! Im sorry!!
Here the new topic :)

http://rmcgirr83.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4230

Return to “Modders MOD support”