topic text hover 1.0.3 break

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Egoist
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

topic text hover 1.0.3 break

Postby Egoist » 14 Dec 2008, 10:16

Hi! First of all thank you for your great mod!
It's perfect works at your forum as I see, but want not do it at my (http://www.coffee-project.com/community) :(

More precisely put it works but... strange :crazy: While page loading incomplete it shown fine but when loading ready it brings to a stop :(

Sorry for my poor english, i haven't enough practice.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: topic text hover 1.0.3 break

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Dec 2008, 12:31

:?

That's odd, the tooltip text is showing at the bottom of the forum for the first posts...not really sure why that is or what would cause that.

Does the mod work on the last post correctly (I don't think you have it activated for last post in the ACP). Does it work correctly on a different style like subsilver2?

Also, please try this...take the attached file and overwrite the current tooltip.js in the styles/prosilver/template directory...refresh the page and see what happens.
Attachments

[The extension js has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Egoist

Postby Egoist » 14 Dec 2008, 14:41

I've tried to change both different styles of hover output and even board language. And of course i've tried to overwrite my tooltip.js with your attachment. It's no reaction :(
However I find out that Last Post for Hover don't work at all, only First Post and partially Both Posts work :(

Different style of the board is inapplicable in my case. Maybe t is well worth send you all of my changed files? I have no more ideas how can I keep it working :(

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Dec 2008, 15:13

Sure, zip up your changed files and I'll take a look at it for you.

Egoist

Postby Egoist » 14 Dec 2008, 15:40

Attachments
topic_text_hover.zip
modified_board_files
(48.93 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Dec 2008, 17:51

Your edits look fine. Enter your ACP and refresh the template and theme under styles for prosilver. This is very perplexing.

paciuli

Postby paciuli » 14 Dec 2008, 19:36

paciuli

Postby paciuli » 14 Dec 2008, 19:49

Sorry, after refreshing theme too (not just template) it now works, but for first post only. If i set "last post only" it shows nothing, if i set "both first and last" it shows just the first one. One more queston: can i just show the first X characters of the post? Thanks a lot for this great mod :)

paciuli

Postby paciuli » 14 Dec 2008, 19:52

i'm embarassed :( i've just understood where last post does appear... sorry, the mod works perfectly now :D

Egoist

Postby Egoist » 15 Dec 2008, 06:56

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 15 Dec 2008, 13:56

Return to “Modders MOD support”