Welcome to mod

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
FLATTOP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome to mod

Postby FLATTOP » 08 Jan 2010, 16:29

Any luck yet RM? sorry to hound you about this but I would like to take this mod live if I can get a fix for my issue.

FLATTOP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FLATTOP » 09 Jan 2010, 15:44

You may be on to something with the width, it works fine without an avatar

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Jan 2010, 20:40

Fixed. :)

FLATTOP

Postby FLATTOP » 09 Jan 2010, 21:18

your not going to want to hear this but is there another workaround, I want to keep the default width of the board?

*edit* thanks anyway RM, with the width of that template it will be hard to keep the box layout acccurate and I don't want to limit my members to using the xbox avatar or a similar size one in order for it to work properly. I may look around for another welcome mod or just use yours and remove the avatar code.

*I changed the width back to default*

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Jan 2010, 22:07

:?:

I thought I had set it to 900px; which is the default for prosilver_se.

When I visit the test forum and use the login stuff you gave me, it displays fine...even with the avatar.

FLATTOP

Postby FLATTOP » 10 Jan 2010, 00:28

you had it set to 950px, 900 is default, no biggie.

I switched it back and your right, it does display correctly, but with a larger avatar like the one I had in there(125x125) it breaks the layout of the box. speaking of, how do I remove the xbox avatar you inserted? I can't find where or how you added it?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Jan 2010, 00:31

The change is in index.php in the template vars

zac2613_2

Postby zac2613_2 » 20 Feb 2010, 12:26

Hi,
A few questiones for you mate.
How do you get the Guest Avatar to show with this mod, the guest has one set but it doesnt show on the welcome screen, I also tried it on AcidTec theme but the text is not showing correctly,(all pushed to the left) I am aware this was made for prosilver but did you get round to making any Welcome_body.html's for other themes, I have found in the past that using instructions for subSilver normally work?

Regards

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 20 Feb 2010, 12:58

There is a subsilver2 html file within this topic...I think. :?

Oyabun1

Postby Oyabun1 » 16 Apr 2010, 11:00

Thanks for this Rich, I'm loving it. :thumbup:

Return to “Modders MOD support”