Skype mod with different style?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heaT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Skype mod with different style?

Postby heaT » 13 Aug 2009, 16:01

Hi.I just installed the mod on phpBB 3.0.5 and it works perfectly with prosilver.But there is a problem.I don't know to make it to work with the LiquidBlack style so I am asking for some help with that.Thanks in advance. :)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Skype mod with different style?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Aug 2009, 16:06

First thing is you need to look into the styles/LiquidBlack/theme directory to see how many css files there are.

If there are more than a few (eg >3) it is, more than likely, a prosilver based style in which case you would need to perform the edits in the install instructions for the files it states to do for prosilver.

If there are less than 3 css files then it is, more than likely, a subsilver2 based style in which case you would have to do the instructions per the install for those files it states for subsilver2.

heaT

Postby heaT » 13 Aug 2009, 16:18

I tried with the tutorial for subsilver2 but I don't see the field in the profile settings or in the topics. :shrug:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Aug 2009, 16:22

Post a link to your forum please (www(dot)whatever(dot)com eg).

heaT

Postby heaT » 13 Aug 2009, 16:23

deaglebg(dot)com/forum/
Edit: It show up when I cleared the cache of the style, but it's a little down unlike the other icons.How can I fix that?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Aug 2009, 16:35

The find for viewtopic is there and the edits for the profile are there (refresh the style in the ACP after making the changes to those files).

heaT

Postby heaT » 13 Aug 2009, 16:43

Thank you for the help.I really appreciate it.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Aug 2009, 16:58

:)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Aug 2009, 19:18

heaT

Postby heaT » 14 Aug 2009, 10:11

Actually it's bulgarian and I got the idea with the position of the skype button, I changed the button and moved it on a different place (under location).Thanks for the help again, it works great.

Return to “Modders MOD support”