[Moderator Needed] Adding latest 5 logs

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sat01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Moderator Needed] Adding latest 5 logs

Postby Sat01 » 19 Feb 2010, 08:15

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: [Moderator Needed] Adding latest 5 logs

Postby RMcGirr83 » 19 Feb 2010, 10:17

I'm not sure on what you mean by "logs".

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 19 Feb 2010, 11:12

Sorry, i try to explain it better: if you enter in the MCP from the index, u'll see 4 boxes:

- Latest 5 posts awaiting approval
- Latest 5 reports
- Latest 5 PM reports
- Latest 5 logged actions

I'd to add these 5 "logged actions" on index, under the MPC link (inside an iframe for example). But i'm not able to build a correct "function". If i add that code nothing happens and even worse that box disappears from MCP (due to vars: 'S_SHOW_LOGS' and 'S_HAS_LOGS' in include/moderator_needed.php).

Have you some suggest?

Thanks in advance!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 19 Feb 2010, 11:26

You want the actual logs to display? Why not just a link to the log section? Like

"Moderator Control Panel [html]•[/html] Latest Moderator Operations"

or something like that.

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 19 Feb 2010, 12:04

Because my moderators often sleep and i've to take care of everything :roll: I'm sure that even putting the link no moderator would click on... I know, a good solution could be changing moderators but i'm fond of them :D

So, i thought to show the latest operations to all staff members on index page... perhaps this could shake up their minds (and something else)...

If this change isn't too complicate, i'd like to add it in my board otherwise i'll try as you suggest (putting the logs link).

If you've some idea let me know and as always thank you for your help! :)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 19 Feb 2010, 12:13

I'll think about it and get back to you.

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 19 Feb 2010, 12:21

Fantastic! Thank you very much!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 19 Feb 2010, 14:19

Attachments
show_logged_actions.zip
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Untitled.png

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 19 Feb 2010, 15:21

Great!!! It's simply perfect, you're a genius! Thank you so much!

A small donation for a great support! ;)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 19 Feb 2010, 15:27

DoYouSpeakWak

Postby DoYouSpeakWak » 03 Mar 2010, 11:46

New one to me. Thanks Rich

Return to “Modders MOD support”