about the top five mod

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mistah_insane
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

about the top five mod

Postby Mistah_insane » 29 Apr 2010, 05:56

hi, i dont know where to post this but, i am posting somewhere.. lol
I have install the Top five mod on my forum but its not showing up.. i am currently using avalonblue.
Can someone please help,, :sweat:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: about the top five mod

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Apr 2010, 10:27

As with any mod, to use it on a style other than prosilver or subsilver2, you have to do the edits to the html files as the mod has you do to the prosilver/subsilver2 one. I believe avalonblue is a subsilver2 based style so do the edits to its html files as the mod has you do for subsilver2 html files.

Do not forget to refresh the template after making any changes.

Mistah_insane

Postby Mistah_insane » 30 Apr 2010, 00:16

I installed it using AutoMod, ...

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 Apr 2010, 02:41

It still applies. You can try clicking on "details" then towards the bottom of the screen with be a drop down. Choose "Apply subsilver2 edits to avalonblue".

Mistah_insane

Postby Mistah_insane » 30 Apr 2010, 03:46

nope it didnt work.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 Apr 2010, 09:38

Did you refresh the style after doing that? Were there errors? I need more information than "It didn't work".

Mistah_insane

Postby Mistah_insane » 30 Apr 2010, 14:10

Yes, refresh the style and no there was no errors. the top five mod didnt show up!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 Apr 2010, 14:43

Can I have a link to your forum please?

Return to “Modders MOD support”