Contact Board Admin

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TwiztedIndian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Contact Board Admin

Postby TwiztedIndian » 08 Jul 2010, 20:06

Would it be possible to modify the Contact Board Admin mod to allow you to specify the email address for each drop down option. Basically so you can have different moderators or admins or even users be emailed based on the drop down option?

TwiztedIndian

Re: Contact Board Admin

Postby TwiztedIndian » 08 Jul 2010, 20:41

Also, if possible, could you tell me where it pulls the email from that it send emails to in its current incarnation.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 Jul 2010, 21:07

First, there are two versions of the mod. The < phpBB 3.0.6 version and the > phpBB 3.0.6 version. The later has the new CAPTCHA the other does not.

As far as your first question it is not possible and for your second question it will pull the email addresses from administrators that have set their UCP to be able to be contacted via email. If when you say "pulls the email from" your are talking about email addresses.

TwiztedIndian

Postby TwiztedIndian » 08 Jul 2010, 21:37

Yeah that is what I was talking about. I was just looking through the code trying to find where it gets the email addresses from and I seen $config['board_contact'] which I have set to a non-existent email address called no-reply so it was confusing me.

The main thing that prompted me to ask about this was some of the people getting emailed are not in the Administrators group and I was not sure why/how it was mailing them.

Oh, and I am using the one for 3.0.6 or > that has the CAPTCHA

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Jul 2010, 00:47

TwiztedIndian

Postby TwiztedIndian » 09 Jul 2010, 01:12

Ahhh Interesting... OK, I will look through the permissions and see whats going on there...

Return to “Modders MOD support”