Trying to change color of hover make me such a big problem!

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CASANOVA

Trying to change color of hover make me such a big problem!

Postby CASANOVA » 08 Aug 2010, 10:02

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Trying to change color of hover make me such a big probl

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 Aug 2010, 11:02

you would use "background-color" to change the background of the tooltip. As far as your error, it is saying that your search_wordlist table is gone. You would have to remake it.

CASANOVA

Postby CASANOVA » 08 Aug 2010, 11:39

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 Aug 2010, 11:45

You shouldn't have messed with restoring your database as there was no need to and use notepad++ to edit any files on your forum not the ACP.

To resolve disable your board in the ACP and ask your host if they have a backup of the database and if they do have them restore the database from that.

...and quit messing around with the database. ;)

CASANOVA

Postby CASANOVA » 08 Aug 2010, 11:55

I allready done it! I mena on that disableing the board!
But about that backup:
Hmm they don' t do the backups automaticly as you think! I have backup done before 7 days the hole site backup including home directory and my database on my computer!

But to be honest I never done the restore on cpanel lol! And if I do that it will delete all my members from past 7 days and my posts which are very precious on my board! I think you understand me!

Is there any way to fix this manuly I mean without the any restore!

I repent now that I generally wanted to change the color of the hover :cry:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 Aug 2010, 12:03

It isn't easy but yes it can be done. Make a test forum and restore the database onto that then only take the tables that you want from that and restore onto your live forum.

I would recommend you enlist the services of someone to do this for you. ;)

..and again, the database thing really has nothing to do with the text hover mod. You just got carried away.

CASANOVA

Postby CASANOVA » 08 Aug 2010, 12:16

Hmm okay I have got the point I have broke my forum by my self lol! I am real idiot! I just want to change the color of hover and cause problems which will cost me the whole board of 1145 members! 120 active in past 24 hours! Board is old only 5 months! I still cannot believe!

Just want to ask you this more! Can you help me on some way to do that, maybe?
Or can you explain me how to return back the old theme I mean to be on filesystem? Maybe that will fix everything!

No matter what you answer thank you for all your kind of help in this 3 posts!

Return to “Modders MOD support”