I want to be with Billy

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

I want to be with Billy

Postby Ooopsie » 14 May 2013, 17:54

Teacher asks the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Billy: "I wanna be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, get me the finest bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana,
a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and bang her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the horrible response of the child decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson . . . .

“And you, Nancy?"
"I wanna’ be Billy's bitch.”

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I want to be with Billy

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 May 2013, 18:21

Saw it on facecrack already Ooopsienub :)

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: I want to be with Billy

Postby Ooopsie » 14 May 2013, 18:23

Yeah, I put it there Mr. Mc.

Return to “General Discussion”