Can you determine database hits on this?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Can you determine database hits on this?

Postby Ooopsie » 20 Apr 2011, 13:45

Oopsie
_____
Be who you are and say what you feel.
Those who mind don't matter.
Those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

_____
And be kinder than necessary, for everyone
you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Can you determine database hits on this?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 20 Apr 2011, 14:39

Looks like, and don't hold me to this, that will cause 6 or so queries to run.

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Can you determine database hits on this?

Postby Ooopsie » 20 Apr 2011, 14:42

Just what I was looking for Rich. Thanks a lot. I "think" (still trying to figure out the explain option), it's about 2-3 but can't tell for sure. It hits the database each time a person views a post and if edited I don't know how many times and then on the submit on an edit, it changes the date/time stamp so you may be correct.

I'm just now learning this stuff and it's not easy. I'll go to .com to see if they explain everything. Ha.

Thanks again big guy.

Return to “General Discussion”