hello

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shadowslight
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hello

Postby shadowslight » 13 Jul 2012, 06:15

I cant think of a more simple introduction that that. Im terrible with them :lol:

anyway, my name is Erik, and I am a phpBB enthusiast. I have my own board that i've done some modifications to, and have used a mod from RMcGirr83

uh, if you have anything to ask, please feel free!

jabhi

Re: hello

Postby jabhi » 13 Jul 2012, 07:17

Welcome ... :hai:

shadowslight

Postby shadowslight » 13 Jul 2012, 08:35

thanks for the welcome sir.

man i really like this site. i seen some neat features when i was signing up, i also am on my phone now and i like the moble seo theme. (its one of the mods i havent yet done to my forum) but wow i am impressed

[ Post made via Android ] [img]http://www.rmcgirr83.org/images/mobile/Android.png[/img]

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Jul 2012, 09:54

:wave: and welcome.

hirschheinrich

only greetings

Postby hirschheinrich » 14 Jul 2012, 17:10

all users here a beauty weekend.
Greetings from Germany
_DSCF0141.jpg
it's rainy
_DSCF0141.jpg (258.11 KiB) Viewed 1985 times

Heiner/Hirschheinrich

here is my own url: hirschheinrich.com/phbBB3 or simple hirschheinrich.com with more ...

shadowslight

Postby shadowslight » 14 Jul 2012, 23:11

thanks for the welcome everyone!

[ Post made via Android ] [img]http://www.rmcgirr83.org/images/mobile/Android.png[/img]

Return to “Introductions”