Hello From Texas

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GlosterMan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello From Texas

Postby GlosterMan » 13 Dec 2012, 16:07

Just stopped to say hello! :coffee:

Name is Robin Holden Sr. "GlosterMan (= CanaryNest - Gloster Canaries)"

My PHPBB website is located here:
[url=http://www.canarynest.com]CanaryNest.Com[/url]

My main site is:
[url=http://www.holdenphotography.net]Holden Photography[/url]

Working on my website CanaryNest and searching for tips, mods, style help and etc.

I don't think the developer of our style XiPhone is updating and I may have to change.
I emailed a couple of the website staff (Skin Lab) and owners and get no reply.
The latest version post I think is PHPBB3 V3.0.9. Not sure if it works with PHPBB3 V3.0.11.
There was a mod I want to install and it requires me to upgrade our PHPBB3 from V3.0.8 to V3.0.11

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Hello From Texas

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Dec 2012, 16:17

Hello and welcome here.

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 13 Dec 2012, 16:21

Welcome...
Steve ©

noth

Postby noth » 16 Dec 2012, 21:16

GlosterMan

Postby GlosterMan » 04 Nov 2013, 20:13

Return to “Introductions”