Greetings

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DigitalGuy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings

Postby DigitalGuy » 06 Jan 2013, 21:23

I joined back in May and the site has been a huge help to me. I figured I should donate. Done & done. Thanks for making my bad phpBB skills better. ;)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Greetings

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Jan 2013, 00:19

Thanks, can I ask how you donated? Was it via the link at the top of the forum or via my sig?

DigitalGuy

Re: Greetings

Postby DigitalGuy » 07 Jan 2013, 03:46

Return to “Introductions”