ᎣᏏᏲ Hello

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NecroWolf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ᎣᏏᏲ Hello

Postby NecroWolf » 28 Feb 2013, 19:54

ᎣᏏᏲ (Osiyo) means hello in Cherokee. I've been using a few of these mods and they are quite useful. I would recommend them to anyone and do a lot whenever someone asks.

Anyways, I thought I would say "Hi" to you all and will be checking back more often as it seems I keep coming back as every time I think of a mod I would like to have I end up back here again!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: ᎣᏏᏲ Hello

Postby RMcGirr83 » 28 Feb 2013, 20:00

Welcome here :wave:

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: ᎣᏏᏲ Hello

Postby Ooopsie » 01 Mar 2013, 19:21

Welcome aboard. My sister in laws father was Cherokee. I have a photo some place of him in full headdress. All of her children (7 of them) are all adults now, but when they were growing up you could absolutely see the Indian in their eyes, faces and skin tone. Beautiful children and adults.

They live in Yuba City.

Return to “Introductions”