Hi to all! Great work!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sympleman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi to all! Great work!

Postby Sympleman » 23 May 2013, 04:18

There is some very impressive coding going on here.

Great job! :beer:

Hope I did not miss something when donating but I don't have access to Donor Forum and I was not automatically added to the Donor Group.

Sympleman

Re: Hi to all! Great work!

Postby Sympleman » 24 May 2013, 20:23

Ok guess I did not wait long enough???

Now added. Thanks

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 25 May 2013, 01:48

Sympleman

Postby Sympleman » 25 May 2013, 11:46

I'm 99% sure I used the Forum rules link but no biggie if you see no issues.

You are welcome and diserve more sir. This is some great work you and others are doing!

Thanks

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 25 May 2013, 20:00

There are no "forum rules" on here? The link in the header is the one that places a user into the donors group. ;)

Sympleman

Postby Sympleman » 26 May 2013, 12:18

Good morning :coffee:

O well pretty sure I clicked one of these links
forum-rules.png
forum-rules.png (4.64 KiB) Viewed 2579 times

Not this button in header
header.png
header.png (4 KiB) Viewed 2579 times

Whatever link I clicked on led me to a page that said I would automatically be added to donor group and I was not so it is just a heads up for you. This had me thinking that I was misled after donating and not being added. Just my opinion but I personally would not want any of my members to feel misled in any way shape or form. It seems every PayPal link or button should add reg user to donor group automatically unless they choose not to be with the option you provide. If you allow guest donations it should recognize that they are a guest and obviously not add them to group.

I'm interested in this mod but for recurring membership. Could this easily be changed from donation to recurring? Have not downloaded or really even looked for this mod yet but will eventually get to it. I would imagine it would be as simple as adding PayPal recurring code instead of donation code. But in the same breath nothing seems to be simple for me here lately. :headbang:

RustyDamis

Postby RustyDamis » 26 Sep 2013, 03:23

I don't have access to Donor Forum.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 26 Sep 2013, 10:45

You won't get it without donating. Seems pretty simple to me.

Return to “Introductions”