Hi, am newbie here

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hana
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi, am newbie here

Postby Hana » 30 May 2013, 19:49

I wish to say hi. I inherited forum - I replaced the previous admin and now need your assistance. This seems to be a good place to be. I hope to be able to fix with your help all my issues.

Keep good work.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Hi, am newbie here

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 May 2013, 20:02

Welcome here and I don't know about fixing all your problems but we can give it a try.

Return to “Introductions”