Wassup ?

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hariaakash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wassup ?

Postby hariaakash » 19 Aug 2013, 14:48

Hello my dear friends . Am hari from India . I am new to phpbb and trying to study it . Between i like to play online games and love to make websites . Not a pro on making websites , but a starter .

Nice forums you got here Rich , and hoping to know you all guys alot soon . So if you got xfire add me hariaakash.

Thanks for reading .

PEACE . :inlove:

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Re: Wassup ?

Postby steve » 19 Aug 2013, 15:19

Welcome...
Steve ©

Return to “Introductions”