Just me.

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just me.

Postby Saeru » 03 Jul 2006, 07:31

Allo all, I'm here to introduce, myself ;P
I am the webmaster/owner/creator/maintainor of the site [url=http://www.crystalmemoirs.com]Crystal Memoirs[/url] an Art portfolio site of mine.
I'm 23, female.. Saeru is my Modders handle. ^^;

I've been working in Website design for over 9 years; fully self taught, and will be attending classes at Bradley Academy for the Visual Arts (starting July 10th), working for a degree in Web Design to further my career.

I've been working with phpbb sense 2.0.18. My very first mod made for it being a small edit (found of my [url=http://mods.crystalmemoirs.com]mod[/url] page) to add [LOCKED] in front on locked topics :P I was never really into making my own mods, as most of what I needed was already done by other users. Though there have been a few that, just don't exist yet :3

First big time mod being my Restrict Sig Height & Width, that is almost ready to come out of BETA status. It became needed when to many users ignored the rules I had up about how big their sigs could be x.x

My current big project is a mod that another user allowed me to take over for them, and update to work with 2.0.21. I was able to do that in a day, though still need some issues worked out. (assistance would be nice ^^;)

"Naku ga yousuru ichidanto tsuyosa kyaku ga icchuu wo yusuru."[/size]

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 03 Jul 2006, 09:05

Hi there
Life in the house :)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 03 Jul 2006, 09:11

Welcome to phpBBModders, Saeru!

Nice site you have there! I love the color sheme, good job! You do have experience with webdesign!

If you need help with modding / php, just post it here! I bet somebody will be able to help you.

You can also add my MSN: [email]evil_anarchy@hotmail.com[/email], for help or just chatting :)

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 03 Jul 2006, 15:38

bonjour ... (hmm dont know no more french hehe)

welcome to the forums. nice to see you here ;)

Return to “Introductions”