Hi All

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mals69
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi All

Postby mals69 » 12 Jul 2006, 09:50

Congratulations on your site,the nicest template skin i have seen just that more brighter than the faithful subsilver.Is it available to use please ?

Look forward getting to know you all
Last edited by mals69 on 15 Mar 2007, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 12 Jul 2006, 10:14

Welcome! Thanks for the compliments, the style is called subSilver++ (subSilverPlus), and can be found [url=http://www.reddevboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126]here[/url] at reddevboard.

Tell us a little more about your phpBB / PHP / HTML knowledge :)

- we're poor!

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 12 Jul 2006, 14:51

Hi there.
Life in the house :)

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 12 Jul 2006, 15:55

bonjour from paris
bonjourno from rome
hola from madrid
gutan tag from berlin

look how multi lingual i am hehe...

welcome dear fellow , me Dr/Noob from london hope to meet you around the forum ;)

MarkTheDaemon

Postby MarkTheDaemon » 12 Jul 2006, 22:07

mals69

Kiora

Postby mals69 » 12 Jul 2006, 23:24

cheerz for the welcoming welcome.

My PHPBB knowledge is limited,3 months ago I did not know how to put a website on the net ,what an FTP was etc.

I posted a question on phpBB community with regards to an email invitation box being installed on my board and Noobarmy was kind enough to leave me a link,the install is intermediate level so probably out of my league at the mo,there looked to be a lot of values to be changed in various areas and my boards online so do not want to risk stuffing something up :)

So just stopped by for a visit,probably not alot of use to the website interms of sharing mods at this stage.

Top Stuff what you are doing here,if you would like me to carry your banner in my signature for others to see while im in phpBB you could email it too me.

Return to “Introductions”