Another new member.

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CodexVideos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another new member.

Postby CodexVideos » 19 Aug 2011, 00:00

Hello everyone,

I am CodexVideos and i like to program. I like to program in various different languages, the most ones are VB.NET and PHP.

I have my own phpBB board, which i like to customize it with MODs made by others, and MODs made by me.
Well, i don't really make any big modifications, but i like to make something new every time.
The reason i started with phpBB mods is because i found it interesting, as well it increases my skills in web programming.

Thanks
CodexVideos

Return to “Introductions”