Heya

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Azuin

Heya

Postby Azuin » 19 Jun 2006, 18:20

Heya,
I'm a modder that has been working on a guild management tool using phpbb. I'm also curious about XHTML/CSS tableless designs.

Look forward to talking with ya'll.

-JP

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 19 Jun 2006, 18:24

Welcome Azuin! Hope you can help here! :)

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 20 Jun 2006, 05:39

Elo. nice to see someone new :D

skyagh
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby skyagh » 20 Jun 2006, 05:48

Welcome! Nice to see a new person here.

Azuin

Postby Azuin » 20 Jun 2006, 18:01

So we have a forum, and I see there are a few admin, but other than saying Hi we know nothing more about these people. What kind of phpbb work have you guys done, and why did you want to start a MOD forum like this one?

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 20 Jun 2006, 19:47

Well, noobarmy asked if i wanted to start a MOD Authors project. So that's how the whole thing got started...

Me, noob and Mike started this off. I and noobarmy started getting active in phpbb.com's "MODs in Development" section.

I guess we need to provide more Info about this project :)

I've created a few MODs until now, and i'm creating more the whole time. I started by installing my first forum, and installing MODs. And then i descided to learn PHP...

That's how i became a MOD author :)

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 21 Jun 2006, 17:43

oo lets explain our PHP LIfe stories now shall we...

Leartn BP7 ( a desktop programming language) about 6 years ago.

it was very similar to PHP so started to learn that

used various tutorials to build my PHP knowledge and expanded it through my BP& knowledge.

looked at Cash MOD and learnt LOADS!!!

then tried to develop MODs and always jacked other people ideas

so now i;m a MOD Requeest Person @D

Azuin

Postby Azuin » 25 Jun 2006, 20:09

Rather than create a new thread I thought I'd just continue my old one.

It looks like a lot of you guys watch anime! I also watch anime.. mainly the latest fansub releases from http://www.baka-updates.com and similar places. My favorites were Elfen Lied, Kannaduki no Miko, Ergo Proxy (still ongoing), Fate/stay night (just finished, awesome series), among others.

What do you guys watch?

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 25 Jun 2006, 20:21

You should check out Second's [url=http://www.naruto-board.com/]Naruto Board[/url]

- we're poor!

Return to “Introductions”