Hello everyone

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rooney34

Hello everyone

Postby Rooney34 » 18 Oct 2006, 19:00

Introduction begins:

Name: Dean Eaketts
Nickname: Rooney34
Experience: Not much experience as i'm the only Admin on there but i have 3 Members

Interests: Astrology, Archeology, Computer Games and Manchester United

My website: http://www.forumcircle.com/myfootballforum1

Where i found this site: I found this site from the user NooBarmy.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 19 Oct 2006, 10:54

Welcome rooney

You will get some more experience soon, hopefully. I just wanted to mention, that you're on a [url=http://www.forumcircle.com/]free forum host[/url], this means that you cannot install any MODs. That makes it hard to customize your forum.

You should try installing your own forum once, it's simpler than it looks at first ;)

- we're poor!

Rok

Postby Rok » 08 Nov 2006, 01:17

Hello! and Welcome.

Return to “Introductions”