Hi all...

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
poyntesm

Hi all...

Postby poyntesm » 19 Oct 2006, 10:16

Hi all,

My name is Esmond and I am the MOD author for phpBB Garage which can be found at http://www.phpbbgarage.com

Congrats on the great looking site. Nice to see you already even have some small stuff on phpBB3. Since I am in the process of porting my none too small MOD across I will try make some documents you might like to use.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Esmond

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 19 Oct 2006, 10:51

Hi poyntesm!

I remember that Avatar :). I've seen that MOD before too, good work!

Feel free to post your MODs here ;)

eviL

- we're poor!

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 19 Oct 2006, 11:06

Welcome, Remember that mod from when it first popped up in the mod dev forum ;)
Life in the house :)

poyntesm

Postby poyntesm » 19 Oct 2006, 11:13

Ah..the early days!! Its funny when I compare the code v's the code now!! Clear I have learnt a lot along the way.

Its turned into a popular little MOD among car sites which is great. I wrote it originally to save me buying IPB and getting the IPB version.

Getting ready for a fairly major beta of v1.2.0 which introduces classes and makes much better use of functions. In fact with that work done the move to phpBB3 proved fairly headache free, since my MOD is a addon and does not really effect the core forum code.
My Mods :, ,
My Blog :

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 19 Oct 2006, 11:14

Very nice!
Life in the house :)

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 19 Oct 2006, 13:47

Welcome Aboard. 8-)

Rok

Postby Rok » 08 Nov 2006, 01:19

Hello! and Welcome.

Return to “Introductions”