Hi From North East England

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rightclickfix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi From North East England

Postby rightclickfix » 21 Nov 2010, 20:23

Hi guys, I'm Andy and I'm a self employed computer technician. I've ran forums for around 9 years and consider myself to be quite good at modding/editing but crap at hard coding as I find it boring, LOL
I've ran phpbb3 forums for a good few years now & have seen a lot of changes and mods. Rich helped me get the antibot question sorted a couple of years ago (thanks again) and various other little niggles.
My recent one is getting the mchat to work so here Iam poking around for help. cya inside .... :cheers:

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Re: Hi From North East England

Postby steve » 22 Nov 2010, 09:24

Welcome Andy! same part of the uk as me ;)
Steve ©

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Nov 2010, 11:34

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 22 Nov 2010, 11:39

Hahahaha!! Ah ok lets go to East Lyme, CT, US :clap:
Steve ©

rightclickfix

Postby rightclickfix » 04 Oct 2011, 12:46

nice one, where abouts are you steve? I'm based in south shields :)

Terr0r_2

Postby Terr0r_2 » 04 Oct 2011, 13:20

welcome on rmcgirr83.org have nice time here
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look

Ashley.S.

Postby Ashley.S. » 04 Oct 2011, 14:48

Welcome to the forums Andy :cool:
Kind Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ Moderator ]

Return to “Introductions”